Thank you for your interest in serving Love on Wheels.
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and committed individuals to participate with LOW activities:
More information below:
Flexible hours and schedule. Unpaid. This position has potential to be remote.
Love on Wheels seeks responsible and creative individuals to help organize and volunteer in donation collection drives (underwear, socks, diapers, grooming products, feminine sanitary items, new plush toys, etc.) fundraising events, drivers willing to delivered prepared suitcases to CASA offices in your region, assist with event-based and organization-wide marketing efforts, establish new partnerships, and further develop volunteer and media contacts (radio, television, print and web).
Will you help us?
- Create engaging and quality social media/blog content – Facebook, Instagram, Squarespace
- Organize volunteer events – care-package assembling, inventory counts, “Love Note” drive
- Give tours of Love on Wheels facility
- Limited administrative duties at LOW facility in Franklin.
- Assist with Love on Wheels events and other programs/events as needed.
Motivated, "Can-do" attitude with a willingness to learn and a dedication to helping others.
Interested in helping us deliver Love on Wheels? We would love to hear from you: