- Bethlehem United Methodist Church in Franklin sponsors The Grassland Gallop, a family-fun event every October. This year, the Grassland Gallop is benefiting Love on Wheels!
- Little House Animal Hospital houses Love on Wheels within its facility. All of the staff members contribute their time and energy to Love on wheels, representing Love on Wheels at events and preparing care bags. Little House Animal Hospital has also been the most significant provider of funds donated to Love on Wheels.
- CASA (8 different counties) - We are very pleased to be partnering with Williamson County CASA, as it is in our own backyard. We believe partnering with Williamson County CASA will help us raise awareness as we further extend our services locally and eventually across the nation.
- Brentwood Builders - Tyke and Judith Johnson have donated their time and materials to renovate the space that Love on Wheels is using within Little House Animal Hospital's facility.
- Connie Smith is the author of the book Never Lose Heart. She donates copies of her book which are included in each and every suitcase. Learn more about her book Never Lose Heart, and her other books, at neverloseheart.com
- Smile.Amazon.com donates .05% of your purchase total to Love on Wheels just by selecting LOW as the charity you would like to support. You must make your great Amazon purchases through www.smile.amazon.com and choose Love on Wheels for us to receive credit. You will link directly to our organization by using the link:
- Kroger donates to Love on Wheels when you use your Kroger Plus card AND sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account. Love on Wheels is assigned NPO#66584. Complete directions for becoming a donor with this program can be found on our "How You Can Help" section of our website.
BECOME a PARTNER:
New partners are vital to the growth of our mission; we invite you to find out more about becoming a partner. The decision is yours. Please fill out the form below to learn more about if this is a choice for you.